Problems with qB

Windows specific questions, problems.
fetuo

Problems with qB

Post by fetuo »

Apart from the strange upload situation in the screenshot, qB documentation is not enough. There are no hovertexts on options to say what they are, or they are vague.

Also, moving files to the new tag directorywhen it's set manually, is not working. If you set a directory for a tag, files doesn't change directories. There is no interface visual indication something is being moved.

Another problem is ETA should be used for upload optionally when seeding (and change colour of font in the column so that it can be distinguished from downloads) to hit the set ratio, 1 or 2 by default.

This WAS uploading properly on other torrents.
Attachments
es9ao4ruNJ.png
es9ao4ruNJ.png (4.57 KiB) Viewed 623 times
unseen19
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Problems with qB

Post by unseen19 »

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand completely your post, but will try to answer.
- strange upload situation: you mean the lower right showing 0 for the torrent with >1KB uploading? The refresh rate in the lower right corner is slower than the torrent indication, noticed too, but well accurate with a stable upload. However here the upload speed is so slow than it may even not be count.
- What are the option you want info about? seed/peers/leecher are common knowledge of every torrent client and are more related to the BitTorrent protocol, but I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly
-TAG/moving file: you can show the column "save path" to help you about this, but indeed no move progress will be displayed. In the preference you have some choice about the tagged torrent and the folder move depending of the situation
- ETA for uploading, how can it works? This value is the remaining time to end a download, estimated by the number of peers and speed connection. You have no such info for peers connected to you so you will not be able to know when the upload will end your your share ratio will be hit. Or do I get you wrong?