CHECKING RESUME DATA for new torrents, downloads stopped

Windows specific questions, problems.
c1i4m0nd

CHECKING RESUME DATA for new torrents, downloads stopped

Post by c1i4m0nd »

I know there's a basic rule of search first everywhere, but I can assume this is the first post about this because it is happening to my updated version and there isn't a new one other than beta. I added a torrent that I never had and didn't have any similar data from and it went into checking mode and stuck at 0%, then my downloads all stopped. It has sat like this all day. I tried pausing and resuming it but it didn't seem to do anything. I added 3 more new torrents that should have started downloading and they all start getting checked with nothing happening. Downloads are still 0. I would try removing them and adding them back, but the first one where this began was a large one that I selected some things out of and that took a long time, twice due to a power outage. I don't know if there's a trick or if it will ever work again. I don't know if it's some weird thing that goes away after a reboot yet. I have paused all but one of the checking, but they are still new to my HDD so I don't know what it's doing. I also don't remember downloads all going to 0 while things are checked for something else.