New to torrenting - Private tracker not reporting any uploads-

Windows specific questions, problems.
GoatBoy80

New to torrenting - Private tracker not reporting any uploads-

Post by GoatBoy80 »

Hi

Recently downloaded and started Qbittorrent (now on 4.3.8 ) I joined a private downloads provider with a private tracker.

I could download what i wanted with great speed,no problem.Also my uploads is uploading 100eds of gigabytes already,but my reported amount uploaded on the site reports 0..

I am using a VPN (Nord) never had any issue with it. Also Qbittorrent seem to work flawless.

I checked the passkey in my torrents against the passkey reported by the torrent site,and they matches.

Im in danger of getting banned now,even tho i already uploaded loads of gigabytes. This i find very unfair of course,but what can i do.

Does anyone knows what the problem may be? thanks alot for your help.
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New to torrenting - Private tracker not reporting any uploads-

Post by Peter »

I mean, if you only just want to buffer, rent a 5-10$ seedbox and you can pump up terabytes in days. GB/TB rules make absolutely no sense on sites lol.

It's interesting you have actual 100GBs of upload (you also produce "waste upload" when you are downloading).
- Do you SEE the torrents uploading?
- Is qBittorrent (and your version) approved on that site? Some sites are super picky about their approved clients.
- NordVPN is a VPN without port forward, it's the worst connection you can ever get. To seed with that.. close to impossible. I have some doubts that you uploaded to that site 100GBs with NordVPN..