[Ubuntu] WebUI not displaying active torrents?

Linux specific questions, problems.
hoosfoos

[Ubuntu] WebUI not displaying active torrents?

Post by hoosfoos »

So I just made the jump from deluge to Qbitorrent. Really like it so far. Having one issue - when I add a torrent via the WebUI it doesn't show up. But when I VNC'd into the box to add it via the desktop GUI, the torrents I tried to add via the webui are listed and actively downloading! So then, I log out of the web ui totally and then log back in, just to see if it was a cache or refresh issue - when the webui comes up - nothing listed. What am I doing wrong here? How come the active torrents are not displayed on the webui?

Any help would be much appreciated. Running qbitorrent on Linux 9.10 desktop.

Thanks in advance!!

**EDIT** Attempted to view WebUI in both Firefox and Chrome from a Windows XP box. Also, tried restarting qbitorrent to see if that helped. Still no torrents listed on WebUI, but it does show data transfer rate at the bottom...
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [Ubuntu] WebUI not displaying active torrents?

Post by Peter »

Do you use the latest version of qBittorrent? On the host..does it show them? (local browser)
hoosfoos

Post by hoosfoos »

hey shiki - thanks for the response! I logged into the WebUi this morning and sure enough the torrents I added yesterday show up! I went ahead and added one, and it shows up!! Everything seems to be working fine now. I didn't do anything in particular... but for some reason everything is working normally today.

Thanks again!
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Peter »

Oh okay, no problem. :)
hoosfoos

Post by hoosfoos »

Just wanted to follow up and let everyone know I think this issue was related to internet connectivity/speed rather than anything related to qbitorrent.