changed to v2.7.0 = issues with rss downloader

Linux specific questions, problems.
gillis902

changed to v2.7.0 = issues with rss downloader

Post by gillis902 »

Just recently changed to v2.7.0 because i was experiencing frequent crashing, gui wouldnt stay open for more then 20mins at a time.

everything is fine now reinstalled to v2.7.0 but now having issues with rss feed downloader not obeying 'read' (greyed) out torrents and every time it updates it just downloads every torrent on every feed.

tryed removing all feeds and re-entering then marking all as read but still every time it updates it downloads everything.

can anyone help? i love this program but this is a big problem.

Mark
gillis902

Re: changed to v2.7.0 = issues with rss downloader

Post by gillis902 »

managed to get the auto rss downloader to work only by changing to a different login and reinstalling.
sudo apt-get auto-remove qbittorrent and re-installing on original login did not work
so when i reinstalled on new login, i updated to 2.7.1 and now auto download is working correctly but qbittorrent wont stay running
is there a log that i can locate to find out if there is an error? i leave my server on all the time and this is obviously the point of the rss auto downloader but when i come back even 15mins later qbittorrent has been shutdown.

hopefully this time someone will respond, id appreciate it.

Mark