TMM options in webui?

Linux specific questions, problems.
mrabz

TMM options in webui?

Post by mrabz »

Hi there, first post yada yada  ;)

I'm trying to find some documentation on the webui for qbittorent-nox TMM via the webui. I have a semi-automatic server setup coming from rtorrent on ArchLinux.

My folder structure is ~/torrents/{download,process,complete}/{tv,music,movies} etc etc

I had SR and CP to add to rtorrent adding either tv or movie label and sub-dir to download to( eg ~/torrents/download/tv ). Once completed, a rutorrent plugin, autotools moves completed torrents to ~/torrents/process/tv to be PP'd by their respective program. I would then manually move the torrent files (which are now symlinks) to their respective complete dir to continue seeding and stop PP errors in prgoram logs (trying to PP already PP'd item.

Now this is where I run into issues with QB. I tried using run external program to move completed torrents, and the snippet below is probably wrong, but I guess this will also break QB's tracking for seeding.

Code: Select all

sh mv "%D" /home/foo/torrents/process/"%L"/"%F"
I saw TMM was implemented in 3.3.5, so I downgraded to 3.3.4 from 3.3.7, and used the append label to dir, manually set in qbittorrent.conf and that worked a charm first time. So how can I do this via webui, or alternatively configure the qBittorrent.conf to suit TMM settings to append label on move?

The only thread I can see discussing this issue is here but no resolution was found and thread abandoned.

EDIT: Did some reading on issue page on github, found this, resolved issue: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorr ... -264408556
Last edited by mrabz on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.