v4.2.2 overtaking v4.2.1

Linux specific questions, problems.
Mordar

v4.2.2 overtaking v4.2.1

Post by Mordar »

This issue started yesterday possibly the day before. I have 4.2.1 constantly up. All of a sudden when I grab a magnet link, 4.2.2 launches. When it does, it can’t connect to anything. So I have to copy the magnet link and manually insert it into 2.1 because nothing will connect on 2.2. Today I noticed that it’s doing it with any link, magnet or not, it’ll launch 2.2 which doesn’t connect to anything. When I copy a regular link and paste it into 2.1, an error occurs that doesn’t allow the download. So I restarted the computer a couple of times because now only 2.2 launches, and again it can’t connect to any seeds. That and whenever I view the completed list, the list randomly shuffles, making it annoying to find files. See video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cy152dhtrnqo0 ... 5.MOV?dl=0

Is there a way I can go back to 2.1 or some other solution? As of now, I have to use Transmission because it works but I prefer Qb. I’m currently running xubuntu. Whenever there is an update, I update. I am not well versed in linux (win guy), but I’ve had this set up for a yr & half now with no problems until now.
Mordar

Re: v4.2.2 overtaking v4.2.1

Post by Mordar »

UPDATE: managed to figure things out so connectivity is no longer an issue. The only thing I haven’t been able to figure out if someone could tell him is how to get the “completed” list to show the most recent downloads starting from the bottom. Atm it’s listing in alphabetical order. Usually on previous versions I click on “done” at the top of the list and it would display in the order of the most recent being on the bottom. But on 4.2.2 doing that only causes the shuffling to occur as seen in the vid link on the previous post.