Qbittorrent tracker

Linux specific questions, problems.
christophe.dumez

Re: Qbittorrent tracker

Post by christophe.dumez »

Ok, I found the bug. I believe this is fixed in SVN. It would be nice if you could try it.

cd trunk/
svn up && make && sudo make install
kirygnc

Post by kirygnc »

I opened Terminal:

cd Q
svn co https://qbittorrent.svn.sourceforge.net ... rent/trunk qbittorrent

Ok, now let's compile it:

cd qbittorrent
./configure --prefix=/usr
make

result: error

qtlibtorrent/qbtsession.cpp:885: error: ‘isSeedingMode’ is not a member of ‘TorrentTempData’
qtlibtorrent/qbtsession.cpp: In member function ‘QTorrentHandle Bittorrent::addTorrent(QString, bool, QString, bool)’:
qtlibtorrent/qbtsession.cpp:1137: error: ‘isSeedingMode’ is not a member of ‘TorrentTempData’
make[1]: *** [qbtsession.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kiry/Q/qbittorrent/src'
make: *** [sub-src-make_default] Error 2
kiry@kiry-desktop:~/Q/qbittorrent$

If you could make a .deb to check it i will be glad to test

Cheers.
christophe.dumez

I have just fixed it, thanks. I broke compatibility with libtorrent v0.14 by mistake.
kirygnc

Post by kirygnc »

Ok, now i managed to recompile it.

Same thing when i create torrent , "stalled " status 0% progress.
christophe.dumez

Could you please check the torrent save path from the properties panel and check that it points to the right location (directory where you files are).

If you created a torrent from a directory, then the save path should be ended by the name of your torrent directory.

I'm pretty sure this save path is incorrect since the torrent is displayed as stalled. Knowing what the path is (and what it should be) would help me debug the issue.
kirygnc

Post by kirygnc »

Ok, i found the bug.

initially:
I made a folder "torrent" for complete torrent files. "i" folder for incomplete torrent files and "w" folder for Rss watch folder.
when i was creating the torrent, the program was trying to save / seed the file from "i" ( incomplete folder ).

I resolved the problem by:
-deleting the "i" folder from settings, so all the files are saved at the principal folder "Torrent".
-saving the .torrent file into the "Torrent" folder. ( L.E: I`ve checked again, and you can save the .torrent file anywhere on your PC, so the problem is at the incomplete folder )

Now all work very well.