[Solved] Priority RSS feed download + Force download +RSS...

Other platforms, generic questions.
hyoumoku

[Solved] Priority RSS feed download + Force download +RSS...

Post by hyoumoku »

Full Subject: Priority RSS feed download + Force download + RSS feed label

Hi!

I've been using qbittorrent for quite awhile in my Linux Mint 9 LXDE machine (which I call "server" since all it does is upload/download files among others and won't usually be turned off) and I've been wondering if I missed a feature in qbittorrent wherein the RSS download will be in priority download instead of being just queued in the current download file at the last. Like if the RSS feed detects a torrent that will be queued, instead of the torrent only be queued at the last of the list, it will be queued at the top, giving it priority.

Another thing is that, is there a way where you can force download a torrent? Like if you made a torrent file run like only 5 torrents at a time, there are selective torrents wherein you can still force download torrents, which are separate to the 5 torrents running at a time. (I kind of got used to utorrent's feature of this)

And I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I realized whenever an RSS feed got queued, even though it was specified in the RSS downloader the label, the torrent just doesn't label the torrent o.o

Anyway, best regards to qbittorrent and more power to the project. I really sure am digging the interface a lot 8D
christophe.dumez

Re: Priority RSS feed download + Force download + RSS feed l

Post by christophe.dumez »

Thanks, I have just fixed RSS labeling for v2.6.4 (Please use the bug tracker next time: http://bugs.qbittorrent.org).

I'll keep the feature requests in mind for future development.
hyoumoku

Re: Priority RSS feed download + Force download + RSS feed l

Post by hyoumoku »

No problem sir, glad to point out the bug :3

Thanks and more power to the great app 8D