Translations on Transifex

Other platforms, generic questions.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Translations on Transifex

Post by Nemo »

Thanks for your effort.

Maybe an idea to bring it to attention at Github: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues, so it gets merged as fast as possible in the next release hopefuly.
mangemescouilles

Post by mangemescouilles »

I've been waiting for weeks for the opportunity to join a team to translate qbittorent in my own langage, but I have the impression that there is no one managing the team (french).

Does anyone know what's going on?
upwinxp

Post by upwinxp »

I requested a year and a half ago to join the (obviously inactive) Slovenian team, but never got a response. Could somebody admit me to the team?
ag008

Post by ag008 »

I requested to be member of Croatian translation, but after 10 days, no respond. ???
Croatian translation is missing on lot of strings, can admin/whoever is in charge for transifex aprove me?
PriitUring

Post by PriitUring »

Waiting 2 months to join Estonian Translation Team, I know some have made issue reports in GitHub saying that they have written to different places and been already waiting for ~1 year. Hopefully me and others here in forums don't need to wait that long to get accepted in Transifex.

Does language .nsi files used for the installation/ uninstall program needs to be translated separately in GitHub and if it is so, then how to open a correct pull request to update them?