Faster way to prioritize torrents?

Other platforms, generic questions.
hoosfoos

Faster way to prioritize torrents?

Post by hoosfoos »

Quick question on the webui - Is there a faster way to re-order the priority of the torrents than clicking on the arrow to move it up or down one position at a time? This takes forever when you're at 100+ torrents waiting in line to be downloaded/seeded...

Any ideas or help for a qbitorrent noob is greatly appreciated
christophe.dumez

Re: Faster way to prioritize torrents?

Post by christophe.dumez »

No there is no other way for now. I guess I should really add actions like "Move to top" and "Move to bottom", what do you think?
hoosfoos

Post by hoosfoos »

Oh man, those options would be extremely useful IMHO. I have no developer experience, so I don't know how hard it would be to allow an option to set a certain torrent at a specific position, which would give even more flexibility to managing the queue. I hate to ask for things, I think it comes off as ungrateful whining, and assumes you have all the time in the world to make these changes, and that couldn't be farther from the truth!

Thanks again for all your hard work on this. Phenomenal program. In my experience so far it's much faster than Transmission and much more stable than deluge. Your efforts are very much appreciated!!
christophe.dumez

Post by christophe.dumez »

qBittorrent v2.4.0 will have 4 priority actions (available from Web UI and regular GUI):
* Move to top
* Move up
* Move down
* Move to bottom

This has been committed to SVN earlier today.

Thanks for the suggestion.