Want to Move Specific Torrents to Another Machine (both Linux)

Other platforms, generic questions.
Zongdang

Want to Move Specific Torrents to Another Machine (both Linux)

Post by Zongdang »

I have moved my TV show torrent processing to a headless Raspberry Pi Zero from my Ubuntu desktop where I want to keep all my other torrents.  New TV torrents have been working fine on the Pi using qBittorrent-nox but I'd like to move existing TV torrents that have completed downloading on Ubuntu over to the Pi to complete their upload process.  I tried an experiment by copying one of the completed torrents from the Ubuntu Download folder to the Pi Download folder as well as the corresponding torrent and fastresume files from the Ubuntu .local/share/data/qBittorrent/BT_backup folder to the corresponding folder on the Pi while both qBittorents were down.  When I started qBittorrent on the Pi, the torrent I copied showed up in a paused state.  It indicated 0% download completion but did seem to have the correct ratio, which I thought was weird.  When I resumed the torrent it acted like it was downloading again.  I also tried Force Recheck which didn't do anything.

I have about 48 of these torrents I'd like to transfer and I really don't want them clogging up my desktop machine.  I feel like I'm really close to getting this to work and am hopefully just missing some small detail somewhere.  Is what I'm trying to do even possible?