Any way to save the Transfer column layout?

Other platforms, generic questions.
beluga

Any way to save the Transfer column layout?

Post by beluga »

I'd like to be able to save the layout of the Transfer window, i.e. column order and size so it survives restart. Is there a trick to do it? Otherwise I propose it as an enhancement. Thanks.
gamerkonks

Re: Any way to save the Transfer column layout?

Post by gamerkonks »

Also wondering something similar. I use browsers on different systems and it would be nice if I could load a column layout or something which has the columns visibility, order and width.
qbit19504

Post by qbit19504 »

bumping this - i have qbittorrent installed on unraid docker. Everytime my local browser restarts - the columns get reset. is there a way to force save this so that it applies globally to accessing the client regardless of my local browser?
qbit19504

Post by qbit19504 »

Bump - how do i preserve the UI layout settings of qbittorrent web UI (its running in Unraid Docker) so that if i reset cookies on my local browser, it doesn't completely reset my qbit layout?
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Peter »

It is not a cookie, it's in local storage. Don't clear your local storage?
Or you could save the values associated with the URL and just re-insert using your browser's API?
s1l3nce

Post by s1l3nce »

qbit19504 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:34 pm Bump - how do i preserve the UI layout settings of qbittorrent web UI (its running in Unraid Docker) so that if i reset cookies on my local browser, it doesn't completely reset my qbit layout?
I have the same issue. I'm using qbittorrent inside a docker in a Synology NAS and when I clear my cookies, the aspect of my gui goes back to default. It is annoying as hell.

Did you find any solution to this?
s1l3nce

Post by s1l3nce »

I actually found a solution, thanks to chatGPT :))

I posted my question on Reddit, then chatted a bit with chatGPT and it ended up suggesting an extension that help me do the job. Incrédible ;D

Here is the Reddit post.