Mac v3.0.10 ETA

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
Oo0Bailey0oO

Mac v3.0.10 ETA

Post by Oo0Bailey0oO »

I just discovered qBittorrent and I'm pretty excited to try it out, but I've noticed that a Mac version with the latest libtorrent version hasn't been offered up yet (whereas the Windows version has).

I'm having SOCKS5 proxy issues with other Mac BT clients and qBittorrent seems to be the closest to producing a compiled version with fixes so that's why I'm so keen on it.

As far as I've seen in other posts, this may be due to being shorthanded, which is understandable. Is there an estimated release date though?

Thanks!
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mac v3.0.10 ETA

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

Chris, who is resposible for the MAC builds, will probably make one in the weekend.
crisoliv

Post by crisoliv »

Hello! Any ETA for the Mac v3.0.10 ?  :-\
vlad-i-mir

Post by vlad-i-mir »

Hello!
I am waiting for MAC 3.0.10 too. My gigabit channel and thunderbolt 4TB are still ready to test the new build )))
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

I got in contact with Chris. He says that he couldn't wait and upgraded to Mavericks beta. Unfortunately macports don't support mavericks yet and he cannot make builds...
antoniong

Post by antoniong »

[quote="sledgehammer_999"]
I got in contact with Chris. He says that he couldn't wait and upgraded to Mavericks beta. Unfortunately macports don't support mavericks yet and he cannot make builds...
[/quote]

Does that mean there won't be an update for a long time?
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Hey guys, if you want try this build from a forum user->http://qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topi ... ml#msg7785

If you try it, please report in that thread if it works ok. If it gets good feedback I'll consider making it the official build.