qBittorrent 3.2.0 git compiles thread

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
wowzaman12

qBittorrent 3.2.0 git compiles thread

Post by wowzaman12 »

qBittorrent 3.2.0 Git Release thread for Mac OSX

So I figured I may as well do some test builds of the up coming 3.2.0 version in development. Keep in mind this is for those who are brave and want to do some testing for the qBittorrent folks, mind you things may or may not work and could cause your cat to clean your house and do your dishes if you have one (ok not really but hey if it does cause it to do that, please let me know so I can adopt a cat to verify!)
Now for one thing, there maybe some issues (it should run) however anything beyond that I can not grant guarantee as it is a development build.

SHA1: bc9cc14b2362cd5db67dd47b4e3d9ebb569f3841
MD5: 2595cc2f6fb75a899e646bbebefa95c5
Now it may take a little bit before it mirrors across all of sourceforge, so give it some time before reporting a download not working please.

ok time for the download!

vlad-i-mir

Re: qBittorrent 3.2.0 git compiles thread

Post by vlad-i-mir »

Have not been here for a long time. In vain, because of many changes happen.
Downloaded and began to test.

In the next few days will test with a small channel and, in case of success, will switch to my home 1 Gb/s channel with a lot of torrents.
Will reporting back.
vlad-i-mir

Post by vlad-i-mir »

UPD:
Global speed limits for client seems not working.
Torrent downloading speed limiting doesn't work too.
wowzaman12

Post by wowzaman12 »

I would report the bugs here https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues I'm just the guy who packages the app at the moment and provides some platform specific fixes
stoeptegel

Post by stoeptegel »

Not that i want to use alpha versions, but is it already optional to make all icons smaller?
ignas2526

Post by ignas2526 »

This has been going for couple versions now, also in this version too: every time I start qBittorrent it asks me to Allow/Deny incoming network connections.
I've clicked Allow, and even explicitly deleted qBitorrent and added it again in Firewall, but it still keeps asking me every time. I don't want to disable this security feature, but it would be also nice if qBittorrent would start without asking me this every time.
Any ideas how to fix this?

P.S.
I have some thoughts, that qBittorrent is doing something unusual, because similar applications work fine.
chrstphrchvz

Post by chrstphrchvz »

[quote="ignas2526"]
This has been going for couple versions now, also in this version too: every time I start qBittorrent it asks me to Allow/Deny incoming network connections.
I've clicked Allow, and even explicitly deleted qBitorrent and added it again in Firewall, but it still keeps asking me every time. I don't want to disable this security feature, but it would be also nice if qBittorrent would start without asking me this every time.
Any ideas how to fix this?

P.S.
I have some thoughts, that qBittorrent is doing something unusual, because similar applications work fine.
[/quote]

ignas2526, I have opened a topic just for that issue, could you add any details over there?
http://qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topic,2644.0.html
Thanks!