can not compile headless on osx

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
GereeNice

Re: can not compile headless on osx

Post by GereeNice »

That's a bundle not a single file, but the main content is just like the one I sent you the screenshot of earlier. Made and attached a new with:
qmake -makefile -macx -o Makefile "CONFIG += release nox" "CONFIG -= app_bundle debug"  qbittorrent.pro
Attachments
Makefile.zip
(948 Bytes) Downloaded 162 times
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

I need to think. I am out of ideas now.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

I found something in stackoverflow.com:

Code: Select all

qmake -makefile -macx -spec macx-g++ -o Makefile "CONFIG += release nox" "CONFIG -= app_bundle debug"  qbittorrent.pro
GereeNice

Post by GereeNice »

Forgot about the main.cpp fix for a moment, but finally it compiled (properly)! :D Had a small notice, but it's all good :)
-macx is deprecated.
Great Success!

GereeNice

Post by GereeNice »

Can I have an off-topic question? Only if we are through the compilation issues, of course. I can't seem to find an option for sequential downloads in headless, while I think it's in the gui. Is it hidden somewhere or missing? Should I open a new thread for this request or can you post me _any kind_ of dirty fix (source mod, etc)? I'd need the client to script/automate downloads and having them in preview mode would be pretty much the base of it.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Great!

To tell you the truth I haven't used the nox build at all. Probably this isn't exposed since you can't find it. Also the webui doesn't have this option too.
I may implement it for 3.2.x, if I remember it. Unfortunately I cannot give quick/dirty source fix.

Thanks for the help. I think we solved all the problems now.
GereeNice

Post by GereeNice »

I would really appreciate it, thank you.

Message me in case you need something tested on osx, I'll try to be of assistance.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

[quote="GereeNice"]
Message me in case you need something tested on osx, I'll try to be of assistance.
[/quote]

OK. Thanks.