uto-downloads are added to transfer list, but never start. Requires qBitorrent r

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
reemusk

Re: uto-downloads are added to transfer list, but never start. Requires qBitorrent r

Post by reemusk »

Ok, so i've played with the settings. I now have DHT nodes, incoming connections, and no errors at login.

HOWEVER, now, I'm back to an odd problem, which was sort of originally the problem.

When downloads are added from my RSS feeds, using the RSS downloader, they're just stuck at "downloading metadata". Please don't give me the "well there are problem very little peers", because it's every single download of popular torrents.

However, when I restart qBitorrent, the download begins instantly.

WTF? I have no errors in the log.
ciaobaby

Re: uto-downloads are added to transfer list, but never start. Requires qBitorrent r

Post by ciaobaby »

What libtorrent version is your client using?
reemusk

Post by reemusk »

[quote="ciaobaby"]
What libtorrent version is your client using?
[/quote]

That I have no clue -- how can I check?
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

Help -> About -> libraries
reemusk

Post by reemusk »

[quote="ciaobaby"]
Help -> About -> libraries
[/quote]

It is libtorrent 0.16.16.0
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

Can you try the 3.2.0alpha build(aka qbittorrent-master) instead that I mentioned earlier? ->https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45qkagvurvxh3tp/UX0Ni-BVK3
reemusk

Post by reemusk »

Tried it. Now every 5 seconds it tells me qbitorrent needs to be restarted, and I can't get a download of a legal with 2000 seeders and 100 leechers to go over 1.5 mb/s. Speed tests and downloads from other locations have me hitting 10.0 mb/s.

My average download speed is about 100-500k/second in qBitorrent. No I'm not an idiot, speed limits aren't turned on.

It randomly goes from yellow to green for incoming connections. It's constantly logging in to DHT, going from 400 nodes to 0, back to 400, to 0 constantly. Then, it'll say it has 349 nodes, say no incoming connections, and then say it needs to be restarted.

Ports are opened, I even assigned a specific IP address to the machine.

qBitorrent is complete garbage. I switched to Vuse. Whoever got a hold of this program ruined it.

Ban me from the forums, I couldn't care less.
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

What port are you using?