RSS Downloader - download "must contain" using OR operator

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
Tass5233

RSS Downloader - download "must contain" using OR operator

Post by Tass5233 »

Hi everyone,

My first post! Ive been using qbittorent for a month now and its great, Im a newbie at auto downloading but I've managed to get that going, I was wondering if there was a way to set the RSS Downloader to download a 1080p episode but if thats not available then to download the 720p episode of a show. My rss feed normally picks up the 480, 720, and 1080p versions of shows, but sometimes the 1080p version isn't available, is there a way to set it to look for quality of the show, or someway to use the OR operator in the must contain section (its currently only available in the must not contain). Ive looked through the forums and someone mentioned ticking the regular expressions box, and enabling regex mode, but I have no idea what the commands would be or if this would work, I've tried putting in some terms but no luck,

Any help would really be appreciated,

Im on a Mac version 10.8.5 running qbittorent v3.1.3

Thanks everyone
Tass5233

Re: RSS Downloader - download "must contain" using OR operator

Post by Tass5233 »

Will upgrading resolve my issue..?
Tass5233

Post by Tass5233 »

Ive gone ahead and upgraded anyway..
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

I don't use RSS feeds at all but a regular expression 'OR' looks like;

condition1|condition2|condition3 the '|' being a 'pipe' character

If you want to make a match to be optional outside of a 'OR' pattern, append a '?' to it in the pattern, so:

1080p? will match if it is there, but the match will not fail if it is not in the string.
Tass5233

Post by Tass5233 »

awesome!! thanks!! ill give that a go!