RSS Downloader Guide

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
molonlabe

RSS Downloader Guide

Post by molonlabe »

Is there a guide on how to setup the RSS Downloader. I think I have done it correctly, but never using RSS downloader before I would like something to compare it to. Thanks
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: RSS Downloader Guide

Post by Peter »

Every RSS is specific.
If you have an issue (e.g.: your client won't download items that it should download), share your settings with us, and we will help.
If you use a private tracker's RSS, don't forget to hide your passkey if it can be seen on the image.
molonlabe

Post by molonlabe »

I'm using Kickass and I have a RSS feed inputed and it seemed to be working for awhile, but now it doesn't update the changes i've made to the RSS feed (from kickass's side)

qb also has a red X next to the feed.

Not sure what settings to show, i just click "new subscription" in QB and add in the URL from kickass.
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

qb also has a red X next to the feed.
Which means it cannot access the URL
it seemed to be working for awhile
How long is "a while"?

What changed at the end of "a while" (with respect to network, Internet and ISP)

Can you connect to the feed URI using a browser?
molonlabe

Post by molonlabe »

I cut the cord may 16th I think, so at least a month. I haven't changed anything on my end in regards to my internet. I can still use magnets or torrents.

I think I can connect to the feed just fine, when I put it into my browser (safari) it wants to add it to my shared links. When I open the link in Chrome I get a wall of text and I can see the titles of my items in the text.
molonlabe

Post by molonlabe »

Also, when I add the RSS feed into Utorrent it works just fine.