qBittorrent 4.2.0 update problems

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
ElioT

qBittorrent 4.2.0 update problems

Post by ElioT »

Hi all! Just updated my qBitTorrent app on a Mac with Mojave OS latest version available (10.4.6) to version 4.2.0 and encountered some problems. The most annoying is that the multiple selection in Transfer window only work with a few files selected, if you want to select more files you have to add them doing subsequent selections of a few files. Another problem is that the personalized version of qBittorrent for Italian language has some items not translated in Italian, or even translated erratically (some yes, some not).

Thanks for your comments

ElioT
HeyJude69

Re: qBittorrent 4.2.0 update problems

Post by HeyJude69 »

Hey there
No not just you I’m also having problem since update although only used magnet link and it no longer retrieves metadata so cannot download any files, am using Vuze until it’s sorted!
With Love
ElioT

Post by ElioT »

I tried also update 4.2.1 but had the same problems. Moreover, qbittorrent now says that Python is not installed, therefore search disappeared about the options. Tried to update to Python 3.8 (I have a Mac with Mojave), Search still is missing, the other problems remain.
Hope to a fix with 4.2.2 or later.

ElioT
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Peter »

Italian
You can message the translate team lead and ask to join to help out.
https://www.transifex.com/sledgehammer9 ... dashboard/
No not just you I’m also having problem since update although only used magnet link and it no longer retrieves metadata so cannot download any files, am using Vuze until it’s sorted!
Your port forward / connection is borked.
Search still is missing, the other problems remain.
Make sure python is in your PATH.