Shows peers and seeds wont download.

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
Snowy01

Shows peers and seeds wont download.

Post by Snowy01 »

I need some help because i can't get anything to download. Torrents are showing seeds and peers and start to download upon opening the app but then stop. The download stays at zero and nothing happens The trackers say working but nothing will download. Im on a mac running catalina.

Any help to solve this would be most gratefully recd.
Ploobers

Re: Shows peers and seeds wont download.

Post by Ploobers »

I've had the same problem for the last 6 weeks
thattoe

Post by thattoe »

I have this issue too. It started for me when I upgraded to Catalina. Other torrent download programs work. I have upgraded to the latest qBittorrent program twice. Verified that there is permission in the Mac firewall. I can't seem to find any solutions from google. Any ideas on things to try? It is like a port is blocked, or firewall preventing the download... but I run my own router, and gave all the permissions. Ironically, if I download the same tracker on a different program, the download "starts". Don't know what I'm missing or what setting to change. Everything is to default.
savetruman

Post by savetruman »

Same here. I'm on a Mac; the last version that worked was 4.2.1. Every time a new version comes out, I download, it doesn't work, and I have to go back to 4.2.1.
bunjee

Post by bunjee »

you all are lucky you can download at all.
I can't even find the search
engine in big sur.