Not Enough Space on Disk: "Upload Only" Mode

MAC OS X specific questions, problems.
felocin

Not Enough Space on Disk: "Upload Only" Mode

Post by felocin »

Hello everyone! Hoping someone can help me with an issue I do not think is a bug but not completely sure. I had to recently update to v4.3.5 as the one I had wasnt working with big sur.

Now when I try and download I get the message - Not enough space on disk. Torrent is currently in "Upload Only" Mode-

With several TB available I know it is not a space issue. Adjusting cache setting has not helped. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
felocin

Re: Not Enough Space on Disk: "Upload Only" Mode

Post by felocin »

:'( no thoughts?
qBigmoneyz

Post by qBigmoneyz »

I've got the same issue. Brand new drive, 8TB with 6Tb free. Then this issue pops up. This has to be a bug. Either introduced with v4.3.5 or always has been there, but I'm not sure since both adding the new hdd and updating qBittorrent happened around the same time. Might try the previous version of qBittorrent to see if that solves it.
jmlevaux

Post by jmlevaux »

Exactly the same issue very recently ... On my iMac with a 10To Seagate disk drive that has been working very fine till now. Can download with no issue on all my other disk drives... Now the "funny part" is that if I connect that same 10To disk drive to a PC I can download !
So if anyone finds a solution ... Tks !
jmlevaux

Post by jmlevaux »

And I just did another test that is that I use QB on my PC and it works to download via local network movies on my 10To disk drive connected to my iMac..

It really looks to me there is a QB problem with the soft on iMac ...
jmlevaux

Post by jmlevaux »

Fyi ... Version 4,3,4,1 works properly and does not have that problem. So as @qBigmoneyz was suggesting, to go back to the previous version solves it ...
Hoping The QbTorrent developers read this and will bring a fix in next release. ;)