Unathorized using Nginx Proxy Manager

If you run qBittorrent in / with Docker.
harrenkyym

Unathorized using Nginx Proxy Manager

Post by harrenkyym »

Hi all.

I installed qbittorrent via Docker Compose (linuxserver image) and everything is OK.
I have Nginx Proxy Manage to publicly access through SSL certificates to my containers and it works fine with all of them but with the qBittorrent container.

"Unauthorized"

I've tried to Uncheck Enable Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection and... it works! I can publicly access to qBittorrent. The thing is... I don't want to have the CSRF unabled. How can I bypass it?

Thanks.
umnum

Re: Unathorized using Nginx Proxy Manager

Post by umnum »

Hi, did you find a solution to this? I have the exact same issue. Unchecking CSRF protection fixes it.
NeoMod

Re: Unathorized using Nginx Proxy Manager

Post by NeoMod »

harrenkyym wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:00 pm I've tried to Uncheck Enable Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection and... it works!
umnum wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:18 pm Hi, did you find a solution to this? I have the exact same issue. Unchecking CSRF protection fixes it.
Thank you! this is the only thing that worked so far!

I found a couple of references to the problem but nothing that points to the solving, except maybe edit the NGINX Conf file and tailor it to the qbittorrent container: here (https://github.com/NginxProxyManager/ng ... ssues/1819) is the most recent issue with no answer yet.