torrents "stalling" out without reason RESOLVED

If you run qBittorrent in / with Docker.
kaveman

torrents "stalling" out without reason RESOLVED

Post by kaveman »

Hi folks, i setup a media server stack this past weekend, qbittorrent was working fine for a few days then all of the sudden it seems unable to download anything, I have half my torrents stuck between finished and about half done but nothing seems to get them moving again, tried restarting qbittorrent, tried restarting the container. Made sure the port is opened at routing for receiving connection and double checked permissions for the download destination folder

i know the torrents and trackers are fine and I can see connections with seeders and clients cycling in and out as i try to force start the torrents
Last edited by kaveman on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaveman

Re: torrents "stalling" out without reason RESOLVED

Post by kaveman »

RESOLVED

resolved this recently by disabling Upnp after port forwarding 6881, when I found Upnp to not be working exactly right with qbittorrent in a docker container I ended up port forwarding. I forgot to disable Upnp and with both setup all my torrents were able to connect to seeders and leechers but could not move any data. As soon as I turned off Upnp on qbittorrent the port forwarding worked properly and data started moving instantly