Official Thank You Topic

For the generic offtopic chit-chat
Killua

Re: Official Thank You Topic

Post by Killua »

Latest update (3.3.5)  is truly Awesome! It's leaner and cleaner! A BIG Thank You to all the people who make qBittorrent possible!  ;D
FliessendWasser

Post by FliessendWasser »

Just passed by to thank you guys that develop qBittorrent a lot.
Been on the boat since v3.1.10 I think (leave out the registration date of this account - came to the forums way later!), had a lot of torrent clients running in the past... well, over time it turned out that qBittorrent fits all my needs, and I cannot think to switch to an other client anymore.

Since April 2017, I have a way faster internet line (200MBit/s downstream), and of course there are torrents that fill up the speed. For now, I haven't found any other client that handles the speeds so well like qBittorrent. Low CPU-usage, high download speeds, moderate RAM usage, HDD is used just that I can do other things with it too. No other client can do this on my machine, they would lack at least one characteristic that I mentioned before.

I did donate a little amount of money to this project, but it's worth way more, really. Wish I could earn money from trees...

Thanks a lot again for your work. Can't wait for the next release to come!  ;D
Utini

Post by Utini »

Thank you!
jorgeciv

Post by jorgeciv »

Hola a todos!!! Mi nombre es Jorge Claudio Iruzubieta Villagra, de Argentina. Soy usuario de Debian GNU/Linux desde hace casi 12 años.
Utilizo qBittorrent desde hace varios años y realmente es el mejor cliente torrent que existe. Permitanme felicitar y agradecer al increible equipo de trabajo que hay detras de qBittorrent. Tienen que sentirse muy orgullosos de su trabajo, amigos! Muchas gracias!

Saludos para todos.

Abrazo!

Jorge Iruzubieta
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

jorgeciv,

I appreciate your post but could you do it in English the next time please? Thanks :).

See my sig for the forum rules and guidelines;
- Post in different language. It may be removed without notice.
lev

Post by lev »

The least we can do is say thanks for all the effort that has gone in to this.  I would like to gratefully acknowledge my appreciation for those efforts and want to encourage you to ignore the haters (if there are any) as they obviously just dont get it.  Thank you very much!
HailStorm

Post by HailStorm »

Another new user who wishes to thank all involved with QBittorrent! The speed is just awesome compared to other clients I had been using. QBittorrent frequently gives me 3Gig per minute, next best client was about 1/3rd that!, so thanks again all.
postcd

Post by postcd »

yes, thanks to all qbt devs. Epecially those who are fixing highly reported bugs:

https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorr ... med+bug%22
JohnTitor2036

Post by JohnTitor2036 »

I just download the new Qt6 version (v4.4.0) and it's amazing! I have a dual monitor setup with a 4k and 1080p monitor, and I had some issue sometimes with the UI while switching between the two, but now it seems like all my UI problem are gone!
Thanks again to all the dev for your hard work! :D
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

JohnTitor2036 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:01 pm I just download the new Qt6 version (v4.4.0) and it's amazing! I have a dual monitor setup with a 4k and 1080p monitor, and I had some issue sometimes with the UI while switching between the two, but now it seems like all my UI problem are gone!
Thanks again to all the dev for your hard work! :D
Users of Windows 10+ can also use the Qt6 version of the installer. Qt6 offers better HiDPI compatibility. Known issue: The text on the progress bar may have wrong color or not appear at all. You may switch to the regular version(Qt5 based) until it is resolved. The Qt6 version isn't tested much.
If you get problems with it revert to Qt5 build.
cheesandfries

Post by cheesandfries »

Created an account just to say thank you to the devs for creating this free and safe torrent client, and especially for being receptive to community feedback and reverting changes that aren't well received! :-*