Right Click, Go To Description Page In Transfer Windows

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
ravenise

Right Click, Go To Description Page In Transfer Windows

Post by ravenise »

Make it so you can go to the description page of any torrent downloading by right clicking on the files transferring.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Right Click, Go To Description Page In Transfer Windows

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

By desciption page do you mean "general" button? If yes, I don't know how could this work. Right click is for the popup menu...
ravenise

Post by ravenise »

Not the general button, I mean the same button under "search" but rather place it also under the popup menu when you right click any torrent so one doesn't have to search for it over and over again to find the website its affiliated with.  Thanks ;)
Last edited by ravenise on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Ok you meant the button in the Search tab. Let me get this straight: When in the "Transfers" tab you want to be able to right-click a downloading/seeding/queued torrent and go to it's description webpage? If yes, then we can't do that. qbt doesn't track which torrents came from the "Search" tab.
ravenise

Post by ravenise »

Copying your earlier response ->https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/1537

"Ok you meant the button in the Search tab. Let me get this straight: When in the "Transfers" tab you want to be able to right-click a downloading/seeding/queued torrent and go to it's description webpage? If yes, then we can't do that. qbt doesn't track which torrents came from the "Search" tab."

Correct. Why can't you just have it remember the simple html link? I don't see how that would be a problem.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

I don't think this is a useful feature for many users...