Web-UI and other questions

Other platforms, generic questions.
vulture_g7

Web-UI and other questions

Post by vulture_g7 »

Hello guys, first post here! I'm Bill and I'm from Greece!

So, I've recently built a low-powered pc from left over parts to use as a nas with a light installation of win xp sp3. I've found qbittorrent to fit my purpose beautifully! It's simple, it's powerful and has a nice webui!

Now, two questions:

At the change log, for version 3.1.0 it states that a new feature was added, a shut down button at the web ui. I've got 3.1.9 , but I can see no such button. I tried the 3.1.0 version in case it was later removed, but still no such button. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Also, when I set qbittorrent to standby the machine after downloads are completed, at wake up qbittorrent has quit itself. Is that how it's supposed to be? If so, why? Should I ask for a feature request regarding this?

Many thx guys!

Cheers!
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Web-UI and other questions

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

[quote="vulture_g7"]
Hello guys, first post here! I'm Bill and I'm from Greece![/quote]

Kalos irthes. (greeklish because the forums don't support non-latin characters)

[quote="vulture_g7"]
At the change log, for version 3.1.0 it states that a new feature was added, a shut down button at the web ui. I've got 3.1.9 , but I can see no such button. I tried the 3.1.0 version in case it was later removed, but still no such button. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?[/quote]

Take a look at the screenshot: Image

[quote="vulture_g7"]
Also, when I set qbittorrent to standby the machine after downloads are completed, at wake up qbittorrent has quit itself. Is that how it's supposed to be? If so, why? Should I ask for a feature request regarding this?[/quote]

I didn't check the code but I think this is by design.
vulture_g7

Post by vulture_g7 »

Kalos sas vrika! :)

Oh, I see now, I thought it was to be the equivalent of the auto shut down and didn't cross mind that this was what it meant! :)

Thx!
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

We are lacking webui devs at the moment.