files icon & file order

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
flitox

files icon & file order

Post by flitox »

if we could have the right icon for files in torrent (by this, i mean the icon we each use on our computer) instead of that generic same icon for every kind of files, it would be great and useful when you want to pick only certain type of files in a big torrent.

also the ordering of file keeps me confused as i don't understand the logic of it.
unless you sorted it by name, it's a big mess. at 1st i thought it was sorted chronologically but thats not the case.
one thing would be good is that no matter what you sort them to (with the exception of sorting them by statut), you always have the download at the top, then the torrents seeding and then the torrent paused (also here paused torrent, well to be more exact, torrents that have never been started, if planned to be downloaded partially, already create the folder on the hdd, which is a bit annoying for me)

one last, it would be great the have the full download path (with the name of the folder of that particular torrent) in the general tab instead of just the folder it is into.
flitox

Re: files icon & file order

Post by flitox »

another i don't understand, when ordering torrents by statut, i have those downloading at the top, then those i'm seeding, then those i'm seeding and sending data and then those that are paused.
it would be better to have those being seed and sending data coming in 2nd
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

Click the header a second time to reverse the order.
flitox

Post by flitox »

huh! really???