Url download errors constantly bringing up balloon

Windows specific questions, problems.
adrian

Url download errors constantly bringing up balloon

Post by adrian »

Hi all!  This is a great app, but I found that it is starting to annoy me. :(

I used RSS to select a bunch of torrents to select from when they become available but without starting to DL them as I get too many hits.  This way I can select which one I want to DL when I want.  But now, I'm getting a huge amount of Url download error balloons showing up, with a reason of The remote content was not found at the server (404).  This has gotten to the point, that when one closes, another pops up in its place.

This is HUGELY distracting.  When I click on the balloon, it immediately closes it but it would be helpful if it could popup qbittorrent and select the torrent in question so that I could delete the torrent.  Or if the torrent is a good one, somehow disable the error balloon for that torrent.

Even when I deleted all torrents that it could have been (except perhaps the ones I wanted to keep to share), the error balloon still keeps coming up.  Because of this, I don't think that these error balloons are caused by the ones I have in the queue though, but ones that it's getting from the RSS feed which are no longer there.

What can I do to stop this madness? :o

Thanks,

A
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Url download errors constantly bringing up balloon

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

tools->options->advanced->display program on screen notifications
adrian

Re: Url download errors constantly bringing up balloon

Post by adrian »

That's good, thanks.

But is there a way of having the non-error notifications visible and the error ones not?