Very slow download speed with qbittorrent

Windows specific questions, problems.
rfe777

Very slow download speed with qbittorrent

Post by rfe777 »

Hello everyone

I've just tried qBittorrent (ver 3.1.12), but had to uninstall it as I got a very low download speed. I've installed back utorrent (an old version, not the current full-of-crapware one) and got very high speeds, the way I'm used to.

Anyone knows how to get high download speed with qBittorrent?

TIA
ciaobaby

Re: Very slow download speed with qbittorrent

Post by ciaobaby »

Anyone knows how to get high download speed with qBittorrent?
Configure the settings to suit your system.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Not to forget; Is the port open? Different port than uTorrent? Same torrent that has speed difference? For the best results its always needed to tweak it a little.
rfe777

Post by rfe777 »

[quote="Nemo"]
Not to forget; Is the port open? Different port than uTorrent? Same torrent that has speed difference? For the best results its always needed to tweak it a little.
[/quote]
How do I do that? Which parameters are important? I'm not a tech expert and this is my first time using qBittorrent so... 
rfe777

Post by rfe777 »

[quote="rfe777"]
[quote="Nemo"]
[/quote]
How do I do that? Which parameters are important? I'm not a tech expert and this is my first time using qBittorrent so...
[/quote]
I think, not sure, that every time I use utorrent it uses a different port, so I cannot know...
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

You have to know those things first then. Its nearly the same settings nothing new.