Change Tracker's url for a lot of torrents at the same time

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
MeMEmemE

Change Tracker's url for a lot of torrents at the same time

Post by MeMEmemE »

Not so unusually, we have seen trackers changing their urls. This may become a serious problem once we have hundreds of torrents seeding or leeching. When we have only 10 or even 20, we can change it one by one manually. But doing so in 3000 torrents turns your life into hell. :) It would be good if there was a possibility to do it all at once for a group of selected torrents.

That's my suggestion.

Thanks folks for your great hard-working!

Big hug!
Last edited by MeMEmemE on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeMEmemE

Re: Change Tracker's url for a lot of torrents at the same time

Post by MeMEmemE »

[quote="ciaobaby"]

[/quote]

Hi, Ciaobaby!

Good morning!

Thanks a lot for your kindness doing such a search for my doubt. However, let me make you one question because i really didn't understand what it means those posts under the references you gave me, mainly the first one. I've read both, but i didn't understand whether there is already a solution or not for the problem i presented to you.

Under https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/3639 it seems that someone is pointing to the solution for this problem. But i really didn't get the way to do what he describes there. May be because images put there, containing explanations about the right place to do it, are not visible anymore. Can you help me?

Thanks a lot for your kindness.

Have a good day! Big hug.
ciaobaby

Re: Change Tracker's url for a lot of torrents at the same time

Post by ciaobaby »

It's not a solution, as the function has not been implemented, maybe not even coded.

I've no idea what happened to the images I can only guess at the poster disconnected before the upload was complete.