"Recent downloads or 10 Latest downloads"

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
dragons4life

"Recent downloads or 10 Latest downloads"

Post by dragons4life »

Would this be possible to implement a recent downloads or the 10/20 torrents you have downloaded?
or make a separate category for stopped torrents that have been completed, as of right now completed torrents that are seeding and stopped seeding are all in the same category, so I have to look on the 70+ torrents I have there to stop/start seeding a torrent, and even tough it may sound like is easy, it's not it's kinda of annoying even If I use the search bar.
Last edited by dragons4life on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ciaobaby

Re: "Recent downloads or 10 Latest downloads"

Post by ciaobaby »

or make a separate category for stopped torrents that have been completed, as of right now completed torrents that are seeding and stopped seeding are all in the same category,
The "Completed" and "Seeding" categories should already do this. (works correctly in 3.3.0 at least)

Completed == Have all pieces but 'paused'

Seeding == Have all pieces and 'resumed'
dragons4life

Re: "Recent downloads or 10 Latest downloads"

Post by dragons4life »

ciaobaby wrote:
or make a separate category for stopped torrents that have been completed, as of right now completed torrents that are seeding and stopped seeding are all in the same category,
The "Completed" and "Seeding" categories should already do this. (works correctly in 3.3.0 at least)

Completed == Have all pieces but 'paused'

Seeding == Have all pieces and 'resumed'
Just got the update let see.