[official]qBittorrent 3.3.16 installer - Built with MSVC 2017

Testing the freshly baked, latest builds!
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [official]qBittorrent 3.3.0 installer - Built with MSVC 2013

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

Here is qBittorrent 3.3.1 built with MSVC 2013 express.

3.3.1 link-> http://www.fosshub.com/qBittorrent.html
Changelog: http://www.qbittorrent.org/news.php

Libraries's version used:
Libtorrent: 1.0.7 (final)
Qt: 5.5.1
Boost: 1.59.0
fusk

Re: [official]qBittorrent 3.3.1 installer - Built with MSVC 2013

Post by fusk »

Thanks.
Bug with temp drives is still present. If temp is enabled, on reboot qbit will copy as many torrents as possible back onto temp drive. However, it's a copy.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Bug with temp drives is still present. If temp is enabled, on reboot qbit will copy as many torrents as possible back onto temp drive. However, it's a copy.
What is the bug? Steps to reproduce. (be sure that the paths are correct in settings, because v3.3.0 borked some of them)
fusk

Post by fusk »

Steps to reproduce. Enable a temp dir, reboot.
Path g:\ is correct, i disabled it in 3.3.0 because it didn't work, on every reboot it would copy everything back onto temp. 3.1 does the same.
In some cases it also changes the download destination to g: even tho it was never g: in the first place. Changing it back to the original path does nothing.
Last edited by fusk on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fastxaxe

Post by fastxaxe »

Hi,

I'll second 'fusk's comment.

Exactly the same problem (and versions)
Ryrynz

Post by Ryrynz »

Is the updated theme coming in a later 3.3.x release or now 3.4?
schnurlos

Post by schnurlos »

@sledge: in build 3.3.1 seems to be an untranslateable text (Settings, advanced):

Image.

Also the "Resolve peer host names" seems not to work when checked in that build.
But congrats for all the work!
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

Great update, will install when im at home.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

[quote="Ryrynz"]
[/quote]

Don't know.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

[quote="schnurlos"]
@sledge: in build 3.3.1 seems to be an untranslateable text (Settings, advanced):

Image.

Also the "Resolve peer host names" seems not to work when checked in that build.
But congrats for all the work!
[/quote]

The string was changed slightly in v3.3.1 that's why it is untranslated. Due to the urgenct of the fixes I didn't give time to translators.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

[quote="fusk"]
Steps to reproduce. Enable a temp dir, reboot.
Path g:\ is correct, i disabled it in 3.3.0 because it didn't work, on every reboot it would copy everything back onto temp. 3.1 does the same.
In some cases it also changes the download destination to g: even tho it was never g: in the first place. Changing it back to the original path does nothing.
[/quote]

Can you be more specific and give step-by-step instructions? Is reboot necessary or restarting qbt is the same? At what point you add a torrent and at what point you disable the temp? That's why I need step-by-step instructions.
fusk

Post by fusk »

[quote="sledgehammer_999"]
Can you be more specific and give step-by-step instructions? Is reboot necessary or restarting qbt is the same? At what point you add a torrent and at what point you disable the temp? That's why I need step-by-step instructions.
[/quote]
Well, enabling temp dir and reboot is basically all there is to it. Ok, so i got 10 torrents in qbit, temp disabled. I update to the latest version, hoping the bug that was introduced in 3.3.0 was fixed. So i enable temp dir, everything seems fine.
I have qbit starting auto with windows. win10 x64.

But, then you reboot, restarting qbit does nothin, you need to reboot. When qbit starts for some reason it starts copying everything onto temp, or until temp is full. I doesn't move the files, just makes a copy. After that you disable temp, because who needs this feature?. The save location stays the same on the torrents, but in some cases it does change it to temp:\. Logs shows nothing.
That's why i made the step by step, two steps.

Hope that about covers it.
Last edited by fusk on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

When qbit starts for some reason it starts copying everything onto temp, or until temp is full.
Can you check what the log says at that point? I am pretty sure it says something about rejected/corrupted fastresumes. (copy the error here)
fusk

Post by fusk »

sledgehammer_999 wrote:
When qbit starts for some reason it starts copying everything onto temp, or until temp is full.
Can you check what the log says at that point? I am pretty sure it says something about rejected/corrupted fastresumes. (copy the error here)
It does not. It looks completely normal. No errors. It would say "resumed. (fast resume)" like it always do. However, i do have 2 errors from today, but i do not know what those are from as all resumed fine.
But i deleted a large amount yesterday. It doesn't mentioned which they are, only that they failed to resume and then their checksum. I disabled temp before that, so that should be unrelated.

I don't actually think qbit resumes from the copies. I think it resumes from the originals. Might be why there's no errors.
Last edited by fusk on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryrynz

Post by Ryrynz »

[quote="Ryrynz"]
[/quote]

I'm guessing 3.4..