Suggestion Required

Other platforms, generic questions.
kenneth250

Suggestion Required

Post by kenneth250 »

I was looking for a reliable VPN that supports torrenting and unblocks Netflix and other streaming channels, and I found ExpressVPN where I read that it supports torrenting and unblocks Netflix and other streaming services, and this VPN offers some other great features to its users but the pricing plan is quite expensive. What do you guys suggest me should I go with ExpressVPN or go with any other VPN.
akem

Re: Suggestion Required

Post by akem »

NordVPN works well here for torrents but i don't know about Netflix. They are pretty cheap.
lucyhales

Post by lucyhales »

NordVPN was hacked recently and all its users are under the bus right now as thousands of user id and passwords are leaked online.

I would suggest you to stay away from nord. Try some other VPN options that are affordable
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Peter »

I use Private Internet Access - it's the most affordable (without commitment). Has SOCKS5 proxy too. Worked like a charm for years.. can't complain.

People who are very much into privacy and such, they recommend "Mullvad". I think "ProtonVPN" was another endorsed service by privacy advocates. For me, I don't really care. I use it on unprotected networks mostly.