Slow and inconsistent speed, other clients with same exact torrents do not have the issue.

Linux specific questions, problems.
evernow

Slow and inconsistent speed, other clients with same exact torrents do not have the issue.

Post by evernow »

Hello there!

For the past week or so I have hooked up my phone to my PC via Azilink (following these instructions: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/An ... #Procedure ) and have been getting around 2 megabytes a second (not megabits), however in the last couple days something has gone wrong, it often now cuts out and drops to around 300 kib/s. This also happens with my home connection (which I would normally get 800kib/s)

I never had an issue with the fact my VPN (ExpressVPN) does not offer port forwarding, and I was downloading just fine a few days ago, so do not believe that is it.

I turned off all connection limits

I enabled TCP and uTP (also tried changing ports, note there is a "No direct connection" icon in the middle)

Disabled all rate limits

Enabled DHT, Pex, and anonymous mode (encryption is set to allow)

No torrent queuing

IPv6 as far as I am concerned is not possible as my VPN (which is running from my phone) is not supported.

DHT node is 0

Operating system is Manjaro Linux

I also tried setting up queuing and an upload cap at 1kib/s but it did not help. I am certain this is a qbittorrent issue because it used to work fine, I am not sure what happened. Transmission with the same exact torrents works at full speed.

Any help is greatly appreciated!