qBittorrent v 4.2.5 displays no informatiom in GUI

Windows specific questions, problems.
kioti

qBittorrent v 4.2.5 displays no informatiom in GUI

Post by kioti »

Hi. I updated to qBittorrent v4.2.5 a week ago and since then when I click to add and download a torrent I have absolutely no information showing in the GUI. General/Trackers/Peers/HTTP Sources/Content show zero info. The only reason I know that the torrent is downloading is that there is a Download speed showing at the bottom of the GUI.
I do like to be able to see what is happening during the download and be able to have the option to not download some of the Torrent if I already have some of its contents, such as a Discography containing 20-40 albums in .flac and is a whopping 30-50+GB in size and I already have say, half of the albums, then I once was able to choose to not download them and just get those I didn't have.
I do not have Fibre Internet connection and the ADSL I do have allows me to have a top download speed of 2MiB/s.
All that about Internet connections is irrelevant, my main concern is the non-display of torrent info in v4.2.5's GUI.
Attachments
QBTORRENT 4.JPG
QBTORRENT 4.JPG (62.53 KiB) Viewed 964 times
QBTORRENT 3.JPG
QBTORRENT 3.JPG (65.67 KiB) Viewed 964 times
QBTORRENT 2.JPG
QBTORRENT 2.JPG (62.29 KiB) Viewed 964 times
QBTORRENT 1.JPG
QBTORRENT 1.JPG (54.34 KiB) Viewed 964 times
QBTORRENT.JPG
QBTORRENT.JPG (81.07 KiB) Viewed 964 times
kioti

Re: qBittorrent v 4.2.5 displays no informatiom in GUI

Post by kioti »

I uninstalled v4.2.5 and reinstalled v4.2.4. Issued cleared and I m happy to say that I again have full info display in my qBittorrent v4.2.4.
:)
Thanks for viewing my post.