Hello, recently I added a torrent to my qbittorrent installation.
The install is on qbittorrent 4.4.1 that i got from https://github.com/userdocs/qbittorrent ... 4.1_v2.0.5
I originally used the x86_64-qbittorrent-nox, but have tested the x86_64-cmake-icu-qbittorrent-nox in hopes it would resolve the issue, and is what im currently running
After adding a specific torrent the webui stopped responding, this normally happens, I gave it a few hours (~4), normally it takes a couple of seconds to respond.
After ~4 hours i tried restarting qbittorrent and gave it a hour. I still couldnt connect to the webui. I closed qbittorrent and ran "x86_64-cmake-icu-qbittorrent-nox" and left it runnint overnight. It still is not responding, its been 13h
I qbittorrent isnt hung, its using cpu
qbittorrent has no useful output, just a link to the webui
the log file talks about torrents its restored and the external ip, the port is open
Linux specific questions, problems.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
suddenly works now
update: qbittorrent got killed and the issue is back
Stick to the 4.3.9 version it works normally.