Browse for 'Save files to location' from Web UI

Linux specific questions, problems.
Omicron

Browse for 'Save files to location' from Web UI

Post by Omicron »

Hi there,

I've recently moved over to qBittorrent from uTorrent, and am very happy so far. I'm running it in a Docker container, but I don't think that's relevant to this question so I'm posting it in the Linux category as I think it's generic to the platform.

I access qBittorrent exclusively via the Web UI. It's great. The only problem I've got is I seem to have to type in the full path to a location to download to. I download to very specific directories, then have qBittorrent run a script to call a Kodi API to scan for new media content when downloads complete. I'm fine typing in the full path, but it would be far simpler if there was an option to browse the file system for a path. I often will need to jump on to the shell to confirm exact paths. Is browsing for a location to download a file to at the time of loading a torrent possible to somehow enable, maybe even with a different WebUI skin? Or is this feature not currently available?
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (269.51 KiB) Viewed 3140 times

Thanks,

Omicron
Neocro

Re: Browse for 'Save files to location' from Web UI

Post by Neocro »

That would be nice and also to be able pick files i dont want to download like nfo etc
Neocro

Re: Browse for 'Save files to location' from Web UI

Post by Neocro »

Is there any chance anything of this gona happend ?