Redownloading completes, checking constantly/new ones on hold

Windows specific questions, problems.
c1i4m0nd

Redownloading completes, checking constantly/new ones on hold

Post by c1i4m0nd »

I'm on the latest version and just caught it doing something that it hopefully never did while I wasn't watching. It was frozen when I tried to add a torrent, so I closed it and restarted it. It has been checking everything, which is a lot, and I don't want it doing that unless I tell it to or something changed. The bigger problem is that it filled in the download section with over 80 things equaling over 100GB and they are already finished somewhere. I tried using set location to move everything to a new HDD, but it didn't seem to ever finish and needed to be restarted there. I don't know what happened, but I have to take those 80+ torrents and figure out where they are now. I don't know if it's done that before, but that would be bad for space and site ratios. The checking resume data on everything is now a bigger issue because it isn't getting the new torrents. They will probably (maybe) finish later when I'm away, maybe a bunch of things I will now have in two places etc, but I want to know if there's some setting I didn't find or error I made. It would be a pain to switch software. I was just ignoring things being checked, but I need to stop the duplicate downloading and want the things I'm adding before I leave. Thanks for any help.