Client not seeding Drops peers start and stops Seeds

Linux specific questions, problems.
randomscumbag

Client not seeding Drops peers start and stops Seeds

Post by randomscumbag »

I was using Qbittorrent on Debian for a while and everything was running smoothly, seeding was going great. Now I migrated over to EndeavourOS and I seem to never seed. Low seed ratio which is alarming for me, because I love to share back and just leave everything in the client until I either do a mass cleaning, or just an overhaul of my libraries.
I have my: send buffer watermark @ 1025kib and send buffer low watermark at 1025kib and send buffer watermark factor at 100%...

I can't remember what settings I had it running before, but I used to have leechers running almost the second I booted up my torrent client. I don't really download much anymore the occasional series or software from time to time, but they are usually healthy items that stay seeding. My current ratio is 3.45 but its starting to dwindle down little by little. Not entirely sure what else I can change. I disabled my firewallD to see if that was causing the issue, but it wasn't so I turned it back on. I have not changed anything in my router settings that were working before, I am connected via ethernet and just kind of hit a roadblock on what to try next.

Currently using v4.4.5 any help would be great I would really appreciate it.