NAMES

Windows specific questions, problems.
stylianos49

NAMES

Post by stylianos49 »

Dear sir,

with thw last update there are not the file name which i download So i cant know what i am doing see attached THANK YOU
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (155.92 KiB) Viewed 298 times
PriitUring

Re: NAMES

Post by PriitUring »

You need to scroll to the left side or right side to see what didn't fit to your current view, your scrollbar is narrow, but still clearly visible in the middle, in the bottom underneath your torrent list.

If you right-click on any columns title, then you can select the bottom option "Rezise to fit" columns or you can select which columns you want to keep or hide. You can also move mouse cursor to columns and with holding left click on the column titles and move them around or to resize them manually as wide or narrow you need.

You probably had used qBittorrent with different version branch of Qt, so it's unfortunately a known issue that qBittorrents columns get reset if you switch between qBittorrent builds with Qt5 and Qt6.

Now of unhappy that Windows 10 or 11 and qBittorrent builds with Qt6 has narrow scrollbars then various instructions are written how to tweak them, just use Google Search: Widen scroll bar Windows 10
stylianos49

Re: NAMES

Post by stylianos49 »

YES done i follow your instruction and bingo ALL DONE I thankig you very-very much ,Its was something which i dosnt know ,But i save me thanks from Athens Have a nice evening or morning i dont know were you live THANKS SO MUCH