Torrent files in monitored moved but not added

If you run qBittorrent in / with Docker.
DoctorBubba

Torrent files in monitored moved but not added

Post by DoctorBubba »

Okay, I've hit a pretty concerning snag and I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong so I can stop from doing it in the future.

I'm trying to set up a process so that my server will download files from a remote file server and start seeding them. I thought I had everything working but I came back to the machine to find some problems. It downloaded a ton of torrent files and moved them into the monitored folder. Very few of these torrents were added to qBittorrent but they all were moved into the folder designated to move torrent files to.

I've also tried moving one of these torrent files back to the monitored folder, and if I do that then they are added to qBittorrent. So it's not a case of all of the files being somehow corrupt.

Are there any logs I can access for details about this? Hopefully it's not too late; I've restarted the container a few times. I'm trying to get to the bottom of what went wrong, and while I do think I probably had some sort of error with the file downloading, it also seems that there was a problem with qBittorrent as it shouldn't have moved my torrent files if it wasn't able to add them to the download list.

Thank you!