Remove torrents + data

Windows specific questions, problems.
Captorx

Remove torrents + data

Post by Captorx »

Dear Forum,

I am new to qBittorrent and I am coming from uTorrent. In uTorrent there is this remove option Remove torrent + data. So after I have removed the torrent-file there is no need to open the Windows explorer and find the music or video file itself.
I can not find that removal option in qBittorrent. Is there not that option?

I am using Windows 10, 64 bit, latess update. And also I am using the latest update 4.5.4 of qBittorrent.
I hope you can guide me correct so I can have that option.

Best Regards
Captorx
ItWasSooted

Re: Remove torrents + data

Post by ItWasSooted »

There's a check box on the remove torrent popup window. "Also permanently delete the files"
Captorx

Post by Captorx »

Dear itWasSooted, thanks for you reply.
I have already found out how to do in the meantime. That Checkbox did not come up in my Qbit. I had first to find the other checkbox in the Options about "Confirm when deleting torrent". After I checked that the popup window came up as you mention. And then I also checked the lock in the popup window so removíng the data is default.
Rec0n

Post by Rec0n »

Captorx wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:19 am That Checkbox did not come up in my Qbit. I had first to find the other checkbox in the Options about "Confirm when deleting torrent". After I checked that the popup window came up as you mention.
Thank you for posting this solution! It was in no other posts I found until just now. Legend, cheers ^-^
Captorx

Post by Captorx »

You are welcome, I am glad to help.