Thebox.BZ

Other platforms, generic questions.
thaimite

Thebox.BZ

Post by thaimite »

Thanks for the new updates to Qbt. I am very happy with the improvements since I started using it about a year ago.
I notice that the new version no longer has the spoofing feature which means I can no longer use qbt to download from thebox.bz.
I think this is the right move, and therefore would like to encourage users of this software who are also members of thebox.bz to please help petition them to re-evaluate their blacklisting of this software.

Thanks.
DasFox

Re: Thebox.BZ

Post by DasFox »

[quote=""thaimite""]Thanks for the new updates to Qbt. I am very happy with the improvements since I started using it about a year ago.
I notice that the new version no longer has the spoofing feature which means I can no longer use qbt to download from thebox.bz.
I think this is the right move, and therefore would like to encourage users of this software who are also members of thebox.bz to please help petition them to re-evaluate their blacklisting of this software.

Thanks.[/quote]

I'm a PowerUser that has been on TheBox for 2 years.

Did you start a post in the forum for this?

I'm going to be right there asking too!

Thanks for the heads up!

P.S. I made a post over there, so when you log in follow copy and past this link:

thebox.bz/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=36640&page=last
thaimite

Post by thaimite »

As you may have noticed I did not start a topic on thebox and have now added my voice to yours. I had already sent a PM to the member who had posted the list of banned torrents, and also volunteered to help with testing. I have been a membnd er for 3 years, and am classed as an extreme user. I get about 70% to 80% of my torrents from them.
As I now solely use Ubuntu, and I find Qbittorrent by far the best Linux client feature wise, this is a big hit to me.
thaimite

Post by thaimite »

I have just seen this post on the Bx Forum
http://thebox.bz/forums.php?action=view ... icid=36640 from Sweetmess.

Please feel free to PM me if yo are in a position to start testing Qbittorrent and need a test machine.
Current OS is Linux hoping to run QBT 2.3.0

I have already PMd my offer to help test. can anybody else here help as well please.
QBT with the box.
Thanks
DasFox

Post by DasFox »

[quote=""thaimite""]I have just seen this post on the Bx Forum
http://thebox.bz/forums.php?action=view ... icid=36640 from Sweetmess.

Please feel free to PM me if yo are in a position to start testing Qbittorrent and need a test machine.
Current OS is Linux hoping to run QBT 2.3.0

I have already PMd my offer to help test. can anybody else here help as well please.
QBT with the box.
Thanks[/quote]

Of course I'll be testing... ;)

I sent a PM asking if they could gather up staff and members there to help test this because he said they needed 15 people for testing.

Glad to hear you really like qBittorrent...
Facece

Post by Facece »

Just a quick bump to mention that when offering to help I was told they're almost have enough to start testing but are really struggling to fill those last few spots.

If anybody could help (by simply uploading/downloading, how hard could it be? ;) ) please put yourself forward :)