'Uploaded' Column Toggle & Update Tracker option

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
Frewstyler

'Uploaded' Column Toggle & Update Tracker option

Post by Frewstyler »

Just installed qBittorrent, moved across from uTorrent. Very surprised there is no 'uploaded' column toggle available for the main torrenting screen. I know you can see how much has been uploaded globally per session (down the bottom right) and you can select each torrent individually and look in the general tab to find the individual stat. However a column would be much appreciated and seems like a rather basic option to be honest. You have an 'amount downloaded' and 'ratio' column toggle so I'm rather puzzled as to why the oversight.  ???
Also a simple option of 'Update Tracker' would be swell. Sometimes my trackers go down and there is no manual way to force the tracker to refresh. I suggest a simple right click on highlighted torrent with the option and same for right clicking on the tracker itself.
Two simple things that would enhance my experience. Thanks for taking the time to consider the suggestions.  ;)
Last edited by Frewstyler on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 'Uploaded' Column Toggle & Update Tracker option

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

I am not sure if this was included in 3.0.8 or was pushed later in git master but right-click on the column headers and select "amount uploaded" from the popup menu.
If this isn't in the 3.0.8 release and you are on Windows try my alpha build in the windows section of the forum.
LifeIsPeachy

Post by LifeIsPeachy »

I was just gonna ask for this also all have to try your Alpha release :P

Yup the Alpha has it!  8)
Last edited by LifeIsPeachy on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
dpippin

Post by dpippin »

On Linux I just updated to version 3.0.9 and I still don't see the amount uploaded in the column options.  With this be in the Linux version sometime soon also?  Thanks,
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

It will be in the 3.1.x series, not in the 3.0.x series. If you use ubuntu, you can install the 3.1.x through this PPA: https://launchpad.net/~hydr0g3n/+archiv ... ent-trunk/