Qbittorrent 313 erased a torrent

Windows specific questions, problems.
GannTrader

Qbittorrent 313 erased a torrent

Post by GannTrader »

Hi

I have been downloading a big torrent for about 2 weeks now and had downloaded about 98,8%
I marked the torrent clicked on content and happend to click on Select none.
Now all files in the torrent were 0% done and it started seed the 0% torrent and that should be impossible.
I did a force recheck and it was still empty.
I cant see that i have done anything wrong and now i am forced to download the torrent from start.
Last edited by GannTrader on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Qbittorrent 313 erased a torrent

Post by Peter »

Explain this step pls: I marked the torrent clicked on content and happend to click on Select none.
I mean, what did you do exactly?
loki

Post by loki »

Just re-select what you unselected...? I don't see the problem.
GannTrader

Post by GannTrader »

Ok i did like this
I choose i torrent clicked on the content tab and clicked on "Select none".
What QBT then do is that it sets all files, and the torrent, under progress to 0.0% even if some had downloaded 100% and others less but more than 0.0% and in priority it says "Not downloaded".
I think this is wrong.
If i click "Select none" the progress should remain and under priority it should state "Not downloading". All that should happend is that the checkbox infront of the filename should be unchecked and progress should not change, priorty should change to "Not downloading".
I see now that if i had clicked "Select all" everything had been restored. But since QBT stated 0.0% and "Not downloaded" i thought so and tried to download the torrent again and that was obviously wrong.
Last edited by GannTrader on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.