Seed / Peer

Other platforms, generic questions.
tukra

Seed / Peer

Post by tukra »

Hi,

I'm just getting started with qBittorrent on Windows and can't figure out a couple of things.

1) My seeds and peers columns just show one number instead of the of the "5(90)" format I'm used to with other clients. I see that format in screenshots of qBittorrent but can't figure out how to get mine to show that.

2) It seems like some columns I'm used to having are not available. Like "Seed/Peer Ratio" and "Amount Uploaded". Where can I request feature additions?

Thanks!
loki

Re: Seed / Peer

Post by loki »

It's not a bad thing if you don't see the peers as example "5(90)" in fact it's better if you don't because the number in the parenthesis means seeds/peers you can't connect to for varying reasons.

There isn't columns for either of those, in fact many people have requested, to no effect so far, "Amount Uploaded" column. There is however an amount uploaded shown in the general tab. Request features in https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues as wishlist
ironcross

Post by ironcross »

While you download, it shows one number. Once the thing is downloaded, it shows two numbers.
tukra

Post by tukra »

[quote="ironcross"]
While you download, it shows one number. Once the thing is downloaded, it shows two numbers.
[/quote]

I'm just getting one number while seeding too.
aku

Post by aku »

What does it mean if my parentheses number is smaller than the other number?

For something I'm torrenting right now, the numbers are Seeds: 3 (2) Peers: 0 (1)
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nemo »

That means that there are 3 seeds (100% completed peers) and 1 peer is in swarm not connected yet, or it might be yourself.