Torrents paused after checking, using with Radarr

Windows specific questions, problems.
Ac3M

Torrents paused after checking, using with Radarr

Post by Ac3M »

Hi. For the past few months I've had issues with qBittorrent pausing the Torrents after finishing downloads and checking them. I've been over the settings numerous times to see if I've ticked a box somewhere that would explain this behavior but I don't see it.
As the title says, I'm using Radarr and I can't find anything here either that would account for this as I let it download, import then remove the Torrent.

I should also say that most downloads does exactly this without problems, but a few don't, for some weird reason.
I'm sort of sensing this to be a bug somehow.
I'm using the latest version 4.4.3.1 x64, and only thing that I think might be screwing with anything is the settings for "Resume data storage type" that I set to SQLite (chose this as it did seem to alleviate the RAM issue with pending memory due to the new whatchamacallit thing that you implemented, version 6-something I believe it was..?), and since then I haven't had any problems with that issue.

Naturally I should've tested with the default option, but I don't want to mess things up right now since I have a ton of downloads in progress.

Any ideas as to why this happens?

Edit: I also have set it to re-check upon completion for all downloads.