A Sincere Thank You

Windows specific questions, problems.
undefined35

A Sincere Thank You

Post by undefined35 »

Before I start this post, ALL I wanna say is thank you. No complaints or anything critical... I have nothing but praise.

:D :D ;D ;D :) :)

A sincere Thank-You to the Admin's and ESPECIALLY the DEV's. ALL THE DEV'S. Thank you!!!! I just have one question... WHY HAVN'T I BEEN USING THIS CLIENT YEARS AGO???? (LOL). QBittorrent is absolutely perfect!!! WHOEVER PROGRAMMED THE OPTION TO BIND A NETWORK ADAPTER.... VPN Option. THANK YOU!!!!!! You Sir deserve a cold one... a case for crying out loud!!!! Let me just reiterate here....
NETWORK INTERFACE---> BIND TO VPN = PEACE OF MIND... PEACEFUL SLEEP regardless of a kill-switch or not(via the VPN). THANK YOU.... THANK YOU..... THANK YOU..... again, truly... Thank you!!!! Things like that truly mean so much to me and others.... I made an account to leave this very post of how grateful I am. Your handwork is not for nothing, nor does it go unnoticed. From the bottom of my heart and again... I wish I had used this client only from the start. Options like the Interface and binding literally help me sleep at night knowing I am secure and safe. Nothing bad will happen.
as well as...
No ad's or sneaky apps to carefully watch out for when installing, just a straightforward client.

I truly hope and pray that the DEV'S and ADMIN'S alike get a chance to see this or catch wind of someone who is just beyond thankful. You have made such a beautiful and perfect program/client... and that while other clients are out there, you have all put so much passion and heart into this that is completely shows.

In closing, I again... just want to say thank you. :) :)