1 Tracker is Working, other trackers-Yet to Contact...

Windows specific questions, problems.
tsai_babu

1 Tracker is Working, other trackers-Yet to Contact...

Post by tsai_babu »

[align=center]

Today morning, I have started to use qBittorrent and adjusting its settings/options one by one after reading the solution on different websites. I have faced one problem. One movie which I have uploaded in different torrent sites with their respective trackers. I have started adding the torrent to qBittorrent and showed the path where the file is kept. Then after I have started the torrent of same movie in different torrent site. It has shown that to 'Merge the trackers', I have clicked Yes. But only one tracker was active and next one is showing 'Yet to contact'. I have right clicked and selected the option 'Force reannounce to all trackers'. Still it did not work.

The solution is:
Click on: Tools>Options>Advanced 
Then go to the last option in Advanced (slide down the bottom of the dialogue box)
Click on to 'check' "Always announce to all trackers".

You can exit the qBittorrent and restart the program again.

Its done. Then after you can see the all trackers (status) under each torrent 'working'.

Hope this will be very useful to everyone.

Thanking you all. 

[/align]
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 1 Tracker is Working, other trackers-Yet to Contact...

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

You could write those instructions under our wiki's FAQ. It is open for edit to anyone registered on github.
Link: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorr ... -Questions
(I doubt that you need to restart the program. You just need to wait for the next reannounce).
tsai_babu

Re: 1 Tracker is Working, other trackers-Yet to Contact...

Post by tsai_babu »

Thanks. I have restarted the program and it worked (already I mentioned in the thread). I have done (Wiki's FAQ) as per your advise.